Although our business and social network community have unique services and offerings, they share a similar privacy philosophy. Lèbo follows these privacy principles in our conduct in the collection, use, release and security of Information both online and offline:
• PROVIDING YOU WITH NOTICE OF OUR INFORMATION PRACTICES.
• GIVING YOU CHOICES ABOUT HOW YOUR DATA WILL BE USED.
• PROVIDING YOU WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO UPDATE OR CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
• USING INFORMATION SECURITY SAFEGUARDS.
• LIMITING THE SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION.
• COMMITTING TO COMPLYING WITH APPLICABLE PRIVACY REQUIREMENTS.
• PROVIDING YOU WITH MEANS TO CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACY-RELATED ISSUES.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
A. GENERAL. IN ORDER TO BETTER PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE, WE COLLECT TWO TYPES OF INFORMATION ABOUT OUR USERS: PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND AGGREGATE INFORMATION.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION REFERS TO INFORMATION THAT LETS US KNOWN THE SPECIFICS OF WHO YOU ARE. WHEN YOU ENGAGE IN CERTAIN ACTIVITIES ON THIS SITE, SUCH AS REGISTERING FOR AN ACCOUNT, PURCHASING A PRODUCT, SUBMITTING CONTENT AND/OR POSTING CONTENT ON THE LÈBO BLOG, OR SENDING US FEEDBACK, WE MAY ASK YOU TO PROVIDE CERTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF. EXAMPLES OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION MAY INCLUDE YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MAILING ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBERS, AGE GROUP, GENDER, PRODUCT AND/OR COSMETIC CONCERNS, AND OTHER IDENTIFYING INFORMATION. WHEN ORDERING PRODUCTS ON THE SITE, YOU MAY BE ASKED TO PROVIDE A DELIVERY ADDRESS, BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, AND EXPIRATION DATE.
AGGREGATE INFORMATION REFERS TO INFORMATION THAT DOES NOT BY ITSELF IDENTIFY A SPECIFIC INDIVIDUAL. WE GATHER CERTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT YOU BASED UPON WHERE YOU VISIT ON OUR SITE, AND WHAT OTHER SITES MAY HAVE DIRECTED YOU TO US. THIS INFORMATION, WHICH IS COLLECTED IN A VARIETY OF DIFFERENT WAYS, IS COMPILED AND ANALYZED ON BOTH A PERSONAL AND AN AGGREGATED BASIS. THIS TECHNOLOGY ENABLES US TO DETERMINE (I) YOUR IP ADDRESS OF YOUR COMPUTER AND ITS GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION FROM INSTALLING THE APPLICATIONS ONTO YOUR COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE OR THROUGH YOUR GPS OF YOUR MOBILE DEVICE; (II) YOUR SEARCH TERMS OR INTERACTIVE BEHAVIOR VIA LÈBO’S WEBSITES; (III) YOUR PURCHASING BEHAVIOR; (IV) SOURCE OF THE INFORMATION SOUGHT BY YOU DURING YOUR SEARCH; AND (V) THE AGE OF YOUR RESULTS DATA (COLLECTIVELY, “SHARED INFORMATION”). WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE IN AGGREGATE FORM FOR INTERNAL BUSINESS PURPOSES, SUCH AS GENERATING STATISTICS AND DEVELOPING MARKETING PLANS.
B. OTHER INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE. WE MAY ALSO COLLECT AND STORE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU ENTER ON OUR WEBSITE OR PROVIDE TO US IN SOME OTHER MANNER, INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE CONTAINED IN ANY COMMENT YOU POST TO THE WEBSITE. THIS INCLUDES IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, SUCH AS YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND TELEPHONE NUMBER (IF PROVIDED AND APPLICABLE); YOUR LIKENESS (BOTH STILL AND MOVING); AND, IF YOU TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH US, FINANCIAL INFORMATION SUCH AS YOUR PAYMENT METHOD (VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBER, TYPE, EXPIRATION DATE OR OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION).
C. INFORMATION ABOUT OTHERS. WE MAY ALSO COLLECT AND STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US, INCLUDING THE EMAIL ADDRESSES AND/OR IP ADDRESSES.
D. SWEEPSTAKES AND CONTESTS. WHEN LÈBO OFFERS SWEEPSTAKES OR CONTESTS, PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF NOTIFYING YOU IF YOU WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR CONTEST.
E. AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF DATA. INFORMATION CONCERNING YOUR COMPUTER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE IS AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED AND MAY BE SHARED WITH OTHER LÈBO OR AFFILIATED WEBSITES. THIS INFORMATION MAY INCLUDE: YOUR IP ADDRESS, BROWSER TYPE AND LANGUAGE, DOMAIN NAMES, ACCESS TIMES, REFERRING WEBSITE ADDRESSES AND THE CONTENT OF ANY UNDELETED COOKIES THAT YOUR BROWSER PREVIOUSLY ACCEPTED FROM US (SEE “COOKIES” BELOW). LÈBO USES THIS INFORMATION TO MAINTAIN THE QUALITY OF ITS SERVICE AND TO PROVIDE GENERAL STATISTICS ABOUT WEBSITE VISITORS.
COOKIES. WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE, WE MAY USE ONE OR MORE “COOKIES” TO MAKE THE WEBSITE EASIER FOR YOU TO USE AND TO PERSONALIZE YOUR ONLINE EXPERIENCE. THROUGH THE USE OF A COOKIE, WE ALSO MAY AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ONLINE ACTIVITY ON OUR WEBSITE, SUCH AS THE WEB PAGES YOU VISIT, THE LINKS YOU CLICK, AND THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU SPEND ON THE WEBSITE. YOU CAN REMOVE OR BLOCK COOKIES USING YOUR SETTINGS IN MOST BROWSERS, BUT IF YOU CHOOSE TO DECLINE COOKIES, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SIGN IN OR USE SOME OF THE FEATURES OFFERED ON OUR WEBSITE.
OTHER TECHNOLOGIES. WE MAY USE THE LATEST STANDARD INTERNET TECHNOLOGY, SUCH AS WEB BEACONS AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES, TO TRACK YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE. WE ALSO MAY INCLUDE WEB BEACONS IN COMPANY E-MAIL MESSAGES, NEWSLETTERS, OR NOTIFICATIONS TO DETERMINE WHETHER MESSAGES HAVE BEEN OPENED AND/OR ACTED UPON. THIS ENABLES US TO CUSTOMIZE THE SERVICES WE OFFER OUR WEBSITE VISITORS TO DELIVER TARGETED ADVERTISEMENTS AND TO MEASURE THE OVERALL EFFECTIVENESS OF OUR ONLINE ADVERTISING, CONTENT, PROGRAMMING OR OTHER ACTIVITIES.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES. WE MAY ALLOW THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING ADVERTISING COMPANIES, AND AD NETWORKS, TO DISPLAY ADVERTISEMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE AND APPLICATIONS. THESE COMPANIES MAY USE TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES, SUCH AS COOKIES, TO COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT USERS WHO VIEW OR INTERACT WITH THEIR ADVERTISEMENTS. UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED OTHERWISE, OUR WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THESE THIRD PARTIES. THIS INFORMATION MAY ALLOW THEM TO DELIVER TARGETED ADVERTISEMENTS AND GAUGE THEIR EFFECTIVENESS. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THIS, PLEASE EMAIL US AT INFO@LEBOSKINCARE.COM.
F. STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. LÈBO MAY STORE AND PROCESS IN THE UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN WHICH LÈBO OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AGENTS MAINTAIN FACILITIES. BY USING LÈBO’S WEBSITES, YOU CONSENT TO ANY SUCH TRANSFER OF INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR COUNTRY.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A. GENERAL. WE WILL PRIMARILY USE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR SERVICE OFFERINGS TO YOU. SPECIFICALLY, LÈBO COLLECTS AND USES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ORDER TO
1. OPERATE THE WEBSITES AND TO DELIVER THE SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE REQUESTED;
2. MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT AND PROVIDE YOU WITH CUSTOMER SUPPORT;
3. PERFORM RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS ABOUT YOUR USE OF (PERSONAL AND AGGREGATE), OR INTEREST IN, OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT, OR PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR CONTENT OFFERED BY OTHERS;
4. VERIFY YOUR ELIGIBILITY AND DELIVER ONLINE AND/OR OFFLINE IN CONNECTION WITH CONTESTS AND SWEEPSTAKES;
5. ENFORCE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
6. MANAGE OUR BUSINESS AND
7. PERFORM FUNCTIONS AS OTHERWISE DESCRIBED TO YOU AT THE TIME OF COLLECTION.
THE COLLECTION OF YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND NAME DURING ACCOUNT REGISTRATION ENABLES LÈBO TO SEND YOU ANY REQUESTED NEWSLETTER(S) OR TO SEND YOU ANY REQUESTED MAILINGS OR OFFERS. IF YOU INDICATED UPON REGISTRATION THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RECEIVING OFFERS OR INFORMATION FROM OUR PARTNERS AND US, WE MAY OCCASIONALLY SEND YOU E-MAILS REGARDING PRODUCT AND EVENT INFORMATION, COSMETIC TIPS OR PROMOTIONS. ONLY LÈBO WILL SEND YOU THESE SOLICITATIONS, AND ONLY IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY INDICATED THAT YOU WISH TO RECEIVE THEM. IF YOU PREFER NOT TO RECEIVE SUCH E-MAILS, PLEASE DO NOT OPT-IN TO RECEIVE THESE E-MAILS. YOU MAY OPT-OUT OF RECEIVING E-MAILS FROM LÈBO WHEN YOU REGISTER AT THE SITE OR OTHERWISE PROVIDE CONTACT INFORMATION TO LÈBO.
LÈBO PROVIDES LINKS TO SEND E-MAIL MESSAGES TO THIS WEBSITE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS USED SO THAT THIS WEBSITE MAY REPLY TO YOUR INQUIRY. LÈBO TRACKS THE PAGES ON THIS WEBSITE THAT OUR CUSTOMERS VISIT IN ORDER TO DETERMINE WHICH AREAS OF THE WEBSITE ARE THE MOST POPULAR. THIS DATA IS USED TO DELIVER CUSTOMIZED CONTENT AND ADVERTISING WITHIN THE WEBSITE TO CUSTOMERS WHOSE BEHAVIOR INDICATES THAT THEY ARE INTERESTED IN A PARTICULAR SUBJECT AREA.
THE VAST MAJORITY OF DATA COLLECTION FROM WEBSITE VISITORS IS USED TO ASSESS THE TYPE OF PEOPLE VISITING THAT WEBSITE AND TO DETERMINE WHAT CONTENT IS MOST FREQUENTLY ACCESSED BY THOSE VISITORS. THIS INFORMATION HELPS LÈBO IMPROVE ITS WEBSITES BY OFFERING CONTENT THAT MORE SPECIFICALLY MEETS THE INTERESTS OF ITS WEBSITE VISITORS.
B. FINANCIAL INFORMATION. IF LÈBO COLLECTS YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION, IT MAY USE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION OR PAYMENT METHOD TO PROCESS PAYMENT FOR ANY PURCHASES, SUBSCRIPTIONS OR SALES MADE ON OUR WEBSITE, TO PROTECT AGAINST OR IDENTIFY POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS, AND OTHERWISE AS NEEDED TO MANAGE OUR BUSINESS.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
A. GENERAL. WE WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHEN AND WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE PERSONAL OR OTHER INFORMATION WE HAVE COLLECTED ABOUT YOU OR YOUR ACTIVITIES ON OUR WEBSITE OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES.
B. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS EXCEPT AS INDICATED BELOW OR WHEN WE INFORM YOU AND GIVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO OPT OUT OF HAVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED. WE MAY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH:
1. AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDERS: WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OUR AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDERS THAT PERFORM CERTAIN SERVICES ON OUR BEHALF. THESE SERVICES MAY INCLUDE PROCESSING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS, DELIVERING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, PROVIDING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MARKETING ASSISTANCE, PERFORMING BUSINESS AND SALES ANALYSIS, SUPPORTING OUR WEBSITE FUNCTIONALITY, AND SUPPORTING OTHER FEATURES AND PROMOTIONS OFFERED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. WE WILL ONLY PROVIDE THESE SERVICE PROVIDERS WITH THE LIMITED INFORMATION THAT THEY NEED TO PROVIDE US WITH SUCH SERVICES, INCLUDING LIMITED ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION NEEDED TO PERFORM THEIR FUNCTIONS. HOWEVER, THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SHARE OR USE SUCH INFORMATION FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSES. WHEN YOU ENTER INTO TRANSACTIONS WITH OTHERS OR MAKE PAYMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE, WE WILL SHARE TRANSACTION INFORMATION WITH ONLY THOSE THIRD PARTIES NECESSARY TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION. WE WILL REQUIRE THOSE THIRD PARTIES TO AGREE TO RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF YOUR INFORMATION.
2. BUSINESS PARTNERS: FROM TIME TO TIME, WE MAY OFFER PROMOTIONS, SWEEPSTAKES OR THIRD PARTY OFFERINGS ON OUR WEBSITE. IF AND WHEN YOU MAKE PURCHASES, ENGAGE IN THESE SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS, OFFERED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES, WE MAY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THE BUSINESSES WITH WHICH WE PARTNER TO OFFER YOU THOSE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, CONTESTS AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES. WHEN YOU ELECT TO ENGAGE IN A PARTICULAR MERCHANT’S OFFER OR PROGRAM, YOU AUTHORIZE US TO PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND OTHER INFORMATION TO THAT MERCHANT.
3. OTHER SITUATIONS. WE ALSO MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION:
1. IN RESPONSE TO A SUBPOENA, COURT ORDER, OR OTHER REQUESTS FOR COOPERATION FROM A LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCY (INCLUDING CIVIL AND CRIMINAL MATTERS); TO ESTABLISH OR EXERCISE OUR LEGAL RIGHTS; TO DEFEND AGAINST LEGAL CLAIMS; OR AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW. IN SUCH CASES, WE MAY RAISE OR WAIVE ANY LEGAL OBJECTION OR RIGHT AVAILABLE TO US, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. THIS MAY INCLUDE RESPECTING REQUESTS FROM JURISDICTIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES IF WE HAVE A GOOD FAITH BELIEF THAT RESPONSE IS REQUIRED BY LAW UNDER THE LOCAL LAWS IN THAT JURISDICTION, APPLY TO USERS FROM THAT JURISDICTION, AND ARE CONSISTENT WITH GENERALLY ACCEPTED INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS. WE MAY ALSO SHARE INFORMATION WHEN WE HAVE A GOOD FAITH BELIEF IT IS NECESSARY TO PREVENT ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, TO PREVENT IMMINENT BODILY HARM, OR TO PROTECT OURSELVES AND YOU FROM PEOPLE VIOLATING OUR TERMS OF SERVICE . THIS MAY INCLUDE SHARING INFORMATION WITH OTHER COMPANIES, LAWYERS, COURTS OR OTHER GOVERNMENT ENTITIES WHERE APPLICABLE.
3. TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE RIGHTS OR PROPERTY OF LÈBO OR ONE OF LÈBO’S WEBSITES; AND, ACT UNDER EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCES TO PROTECT THE PERSONAL SAFETY OF USERS OF LÈBO, ITS WEBSITES, OR THE PUBLIC.
C. AGGREGATED AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION. WE MAY SHARE AGGREGATED AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT. WE MAY ALSO SHARE IT WITH THIRD PARTIES TO DEVELOP AND DELIVER TARGETED ADVERTISING ON OUR WEBSITES AND ON WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES. WE MAY COMBINE NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WITH ADDITIONAL NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES. WE ALSO MAY SHARE AGGREGATED INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING ADVISORS, ADVERTISERS AND INVESTORS, FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONDUCTING GENERAL BUSINESS ANALYSIS. THIS INFORMATION DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND MAY BE USED TO DEVELOP SERVICES THAT WE HOPE YOU AND OTHER USERS WILL ENJOY USING.
We do not screen, filter or monitor user submissions to the Lèbo Blog, nor do we scrape or glean personal information from any such submissions to the extent that any comment or other user submission contains personal information (including name, likeness, email address, whether such information pertains to the submitter or someone else), such personal information may be viewed by authorized users of the website with whom you have shared that information, subject to our Terms of Service. We do not gain access to any of your personal content, and only use “meta” information to enable the successful operation of our service. (See “User Submissions” below).
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. YOU CAN CHOOSE NOT TO PROVIDE US WITH CERTAIN INFORMATION, BUT THAT MAY RESULT IN YOU BEING UNABLE TO USE CERTAIN FEATURES OF OUR WEBSITE BECAUSE SUCH INFORMATION MAY BE REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR YOU TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER; PURCHASE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; PARTICIPATE IN A CONTEST, PROMOTION, SURVEY, OR SWEEPSTAKES; ASK A QUESTION; OR INITIATE OTHER TRANSACTIONS ON OUR WEBSITE.
2. WHEN YOU REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE YOU MAY BE GIVEN A CHOICE AS TO WHETHER YOU WANT TO RECEIVE EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS AND/OR NEWSLETTERS. AT ANY TIME YOU CAN CHOOSE TO STOP RECEIVING NOTIFICATION EMAILS BY ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS OR THROUGH THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE NOTIFICATION EMAILS; AND COMMERCIAL OR PROMOTIONAL EMAILS OR NEWSLETTERS FROM US BY CLICKING ON THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF ANY OF OUR EMAILS. YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY, IN ANY COMMERCIAL E-MAIL THAT WE SEND TO YOU, TO OPT OUT OF RECEIVING SUCH MESSAGES IN THE FUTURE. IT MAY TAKE UP TO 10 DAYS FOR US TO PROCESS AN OPT-OUT REQUEST. WE MAY SEND YOU OTHER TYPES OF TRANSACTIONAL AND RELATIONSHIP E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS, SUCH AS SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS, ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICES, AND SURVEYS, WITHOUT OFFERING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO OPT OUT OF RECEIVING THEM AS LONG AS YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE. PLEASE NOTE THAT, CHANGING INFORMATION IN YOUR ACCOUNT, OR OTHERWISE OPTING OUT OF RECEIPT OF PROMOTIONAL EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS WILL ONLY AFFECT FUTURE ACTIVITIES OR COMMUNICATIONS FROM US. IF WE HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED YOUR INFORMATION TO A THIRD PARTY (SUCH AS A CREDIT CARD PROCESSING PARTNER OR AN EVENT PROVIDER) BEFORE YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR PREFERENCES OR UPDATED YOUR INFORMATION, YOU MAY HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR PREFERENCES DIRECTLY WITH THAT THIRD PARTY.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours. If you choose to create a profile on our websites or if you choose to register for an account, you will be required to select a password. This password can be changed at any time after you first log into the service by using your current password. You must keep your password confidential and you must not share this information with anyone. If you share a computer with anyone, you should always log out of the website before leaving it to prevent access to your information from subsequent users of that computer. There are, however, risks inherent in sharing information, and though we provide privacy settings for who you share your videos with, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of any person with whom you share your information, and cannot guarantee that only authorized recipients will view your videos. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any of our privacy settings or security measures. Please be careful and conscientious with whom you share your videos and choose a strong password that you do not use for other services. For information about how to protect yourself against identity theft, please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtml.
COMMUNITIES AND FORUMS OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE
Any personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data that you disclose through the LÈBO Blog, or other public online forums hosted on this website, may be collected and used by others. We recommend caution when giving out personal information to others in these public online forums. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to visit via hyper-links posted on this website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. LÈBO is not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on third-party websites accessed through its websites.
We may provide areas on our websites where you can post information about yourself, including your name and email address, communicate with others; upload content; and post comments. Such postings are governed by our Terms of Service. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on the Website, that information will be available and can be collected and used by others who have authorized access to your content. We encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information.
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. The Site and the Services are not intended for use by children. You may access the Site and use the Services only if you are of legal age to lawfully form a binding contract. If you are under the age of 18 and do not have a parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use the Site, you may not access the Site or use any Services. If you are 13 years of age or older, then you can only use the Site and Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
VISITING OUR WEBSITES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Lèbo Skin Care Center, LLC
1936 Powder Mill Road